The project list at your house is long and detailed. From the latest need that developed after the washer started to leak to the need for cushion clamps that you need for work on the car, you have a long list of tasks that you want to take care of long before the end of the school year. Once graduation occurs, you want to be able to enjoy time with both of your daughters head off to school. One will only be four hours away at graduate nursing school, but the other will be 12 hours away starting her undergraduate degree in biology. The time you have left with the four of you at home is limited, so you want to work through the whole to do list in the next few months.
With the use of compressed air systems for wood working and the use of specifically designed strut cushion clamps for work in the garage, you are able to find the results that you need.
The Right Clamps and the Most Powerful Air Compressors Make Every Work Setting More Productive
Whether you have a one time list of tasks that you want to complete by the end of the school year or you work in an auto body shop where you always have jobs that need to be completed on a deadline, it is important to make sure that you have the right kind of tools. Consider some of these facts and figures about the many ways that air compressors and clamps can be used in home projects, as well as throughout a number of industries:
- Approximately 70% of all manufacturers have a compressed air system.
- A properly designed heat recovery unit, one that efficiently uses compressed air, can recover 50% to 90% of this heat for heating air or water.
- Pressure loss in a properly designed air compressed system will be less than 10% of the compressor’s discharge pressure. Tracking this lost can be achieved by consulting the gage on the outlet of the compressor.
- 80% to 90% of the electrical energy used by an air compressor is eventually converted to heat
- 50,000 British thermal units (Btus) per hour is available per 100 cfm of compressor capacity when running at full load.
- When running at full load, 50,000 British thermal units (BTUs) an hour is available for every 100 cfm of compressor capacity.
Finding the right kind of air compressor and the specific kind of clamps that are needed for the job you need to complete means that you will be able to complete the tasks that are on your list, whether you are at home or at work.