From basement walls to RVs, there are many places where adhesive shiplap can be used. And whether you are hiring a professional for the interior changes you want made or you are following the directions of television remodeling crews, the process can help you make the most of any space.
For many property owners, in fact, biggest decision that needs to be made is timing. Like any home renovation project, the installation of adhesive shiplap takes some time and it is important to schedule the time you need so you can get the results that you want.
Do You Have Home Remodeling Projects Planned This Summer?
Finding a way to easily and affordably update a space in your home can be a challenge. Some options are too expensive; other options are too complicated. And while every project takes an investment of some money and time, stick on panels are an affordable and convenient option that many people chose.
In fact, the options for a peel and stick wood accent wall are so varied that they can create very unique spaces in in a home, a cabin, and even on an RV. Consider some of these facts and figures about the many ways that stick on wood panels and other home decorating ideas can add to the uniqueness and appearance of your home:
- Hardwood trees can take upwards of twenty years or more to reach maturity, so it should come as no surprise that there are a number of consumers who are looking for a more environmentally friendly option for the products they select.
- Interior designers recommend updating the decor or a room every five to 10 years.
- Wood can last for hundreds of years without rot or wear with proper care.
- 48% of home owners indicate that they plan to decorate their homes in 2018, according to a recent Houzz survey.
- Although there are obviously a wide range of colors available, more than 33% of respondents in a 2017 Interior Design Trends survey indicate that they would choose a neutral color palette when redecorating their home.
- The interior design industry generates $10 billion in revenues a year, and much of this is in the products that home owners install themselves.
If you are planning an adhesive shiplap project this summer, then it is in your best interest to make sure you understand all of the products that are available.