This is the last time you are going to have to pay to rent a space for a party. Unfortunately, for both of the high school graduation parties for your daughter’s you really felt like your house was not in good enough shape. Now, however, you have a plan in place to make sure that a new renovated engineered hardwood product will be installed by the end of the month.After that, you are going to make sure that you prioritize the other improvements that need to be made. You are likely going to use the peel and stick planks when you rework the new rec room in the basement, and the other plans that you have will allow you to help do some of the work as well
Engineered Hardwood Products Offer a Great Way to Make Sure You Are Installing Easy to Maintain Surfaces
Peel and stick wood panels are great for both flooring options as well as other surfaces. Some peel and stick paneling products, in fact, are a great way to make sure that you can cover a large space with very little cost.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the wood flooring industry and the impact that it has on the nation’s economy, as well as the forests throughout the world:
- Hardwood trees can take twenty years or more to reach maturity.
- Wood surfaces in a home can last for hundreds of years without rot or wear with proper care.
- 52% of all hardwoods in North America are oak trees.
- A category that has grown 75% since the year 2017, there are currently more 14 billion home looks on Pinterest, many of them focusing on hardwood products like floors and paneling options.
- 48% of home owners planned to decorate their homes in the year 2018, according to a Houzz survey.
- Updating a room’s decor every five to 10 years is the recommendation from most interior designers.
Finding a way to make sure that your home is ready for the next party that you want to host might involve making some upgrades. When you start with making the decision to install engineered hardwood floors, however, can help you improve and prepare your space for a party for any purpose, from high school graduation to a wedding anniversary.